Manage your AT&T Mobile Purchases.
Hello AT&T Mobile subscribers! Are you a faithful AT&T Mobile Purchases subscriber and have been searching for ways to manage your subscription online? Oh Yes, you can manage your AT&T mobile purchases on their official site – www.att.com/mobilepurchases.
On the AT&T Mobile Purchase platform, you can do the following:
- View mobile purchases.
- Cancel a subscription.
- Submit a mobile purchase dispute.
Now, all you have to do is to access your AT&T account by log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account. You are just a few steps away to start managing your purchases here.
How to Access your AT&T Account
- Visit www.att.com/mobilepurchases
- Click Log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account.
- Input the AT&T mobile number you used to make the purchase.
- AT&T will text that number a one-time PIN (OTP) to complete your login.
Note that to use an AT&T Mobile Purchases coupon code, you will need to have an AT&T Mobile Purchases ID and password, which enable AT&T identify you when sending the selected download.
This also gives you the opportunity to purchase additional ringtones and graphics anytime in the future.
How to View your AT&T Mobile Purchases:
- Log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account using your 10-digit AT&T wireless phone number, and then select the “Next” button.
- An 8-digit one-time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the 8-digit one-time PIN (OTP), and then click on Submit.
You can be able to see your recent mobile purchases from the Purchases Summary screen. You do not need an AT&T ID and password if you buy Ringtones and graphics with your phone. You will need an AT&T Mobile Purchases ID and password only if you purchased Ringtones and graphics online
Contact AT&T Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 to add Parental Controls to your Mobile Purchases account if you wish to.
Block Purchase or Set Limits on AT&T Mobile Purchases:
- AT&T Mobile Purchases may place a monthly charge for your subscriptions if it is not a one-time purchase. In a case where you would want to block a purchase or set limits on your purchases, simply log into your My AT&T account or click Contact Us and call for wireless services of AT&T customer representative.
- In a situation where you think you were charged for a mobile purchase you didn’t order, or want to cancel your subscriptions, log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account and view your Purchases Summary screen for details.
- If you were wrongly charged, select the “refund” button and submit your request. Select the subscriptions you want to cancel and click Submit Request.
Brief Overview of the AT&T Mobile Service
Founded in 1983 and headquartered at Whiteacre Tower in downtown Dallas Texas, AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, which provides mobile telephone services. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States and also has the nation’s largest 4G network and operates the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network.
Links to Reference
AT&T Wireless Home – www.att.com
AT&T Mobile purchase – www.att.com/mobilepurchases
MyAT&T Online Account Management – www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=Manage
You’ll Love to See These Posts:
- Apply for Jobs at Walmart – (Video Guide Included).
- UK Companies to Pay More for Microsoft Office.
- Register Walmart-one | US, Canada, UK, Australia Registration & Login Guide
- Start Money-Making Digital Marketing Business in Few Steps – Smart Tips
- How to Create a Blog the Best Way – All You Need to Know.
- Checklist to Purchasing Web Hosting for your business website