Walmart Launches JetBlack – Personal Shopping Service for Busy Moms.
Walmart has just launched Jetblack, a new personal shopping service that lets customers order items through a text message. This service guarantees same-day or next day delivery. According to jetblack, it offers the easiest way for busy moms to shop. little wonder Walmart integrated Jetblack into their business so they can provide an amazing shopping experience for it’s users.
Features of the JetBlack
In case you want to order for items, it is become easier and hassle-free. Simply text your shopping requests to Jetblack anytime day or night and consider it done.
Some of the features that makes Jetblack the smartest way to shop include:
- Personal shopping over text message
- Fast and free delivery (same or next day for most items)
- Courier delivery in lightweight, recyclable bags
- Free gift wrapping and handwritten gift cards
- Curated recommendations
- On-demand access to category experts
- Competitive pricing on all items
- Hassle-free returns — we’ll pick it up!
- NO minimum spend (including rush)
Walmart is one of the foremost iconic American brands, a company with 2.3 million associates, 5,000 stores in the U.S. alone, and a complex mix of technology, services and people. It was founded by Sam Walton founded in the year 1962. Walmart is currently interested in building product models for IT to facilitate end-to-end ownership of different product areas created, as well as process automation, facilitated at least in part through artificial intelligence.
- WalmartOne – US, Canada, UK, Australia Registration & Login Guide
- Get a Walmart Money Card – WalmartOne MasterCard
- PromisesKept.com – Comprehensive Record of President Trump’s Accomplishments
- Women & Tech – Products, Services, Innovations, Opportunities, Achievements
- How to Design a Mom’s Blog in 8 Simple Steps