15 Reasons Why Every Student Must Start a Blog – Own a Blog
Starting a blog as student is one very good thing you should do for yourself, while still in school. Creating a blog will not only benefit you but would also benefit other students, and people out there, who want something cool, educative, informative and interesting they could entertain themselves with on a regular basis.
Blogging in the college and universities entails you writing articles about people, events, places and things. It is an avenue through which any creative student can write articles and publish online for fellow students and everyone else to read. You can choose to start a Breaking News Blog, College Admission & Campus Blog, Sports News Blog (Football, Wrestling, Basketball, Lawn tennis etc), Music & Entertainment Blog, Technology Blog, Food Blog, Relationship Gist Blog and so on and so forth. If you feel that there is something that you know well and can discuss intelligently about, you can start a blog for it.
The following are 15 top reasons why students in colleges and universities should start a blog:
- Starting a blog drastically boosts your Writing Skills.
- Creating a Blog builds your Entrepreneurial Skills.
- Blogging improves your Analytical Skills needed to make Business Decisions.
- Designing a blog is an avenue to invest of your time productively while still in school.
- Starting a blog as a student would help you get money to pay some of your bills in school.
- As a blogger, you grow to be very popular in your class, school, and can even become known, internationally just like www.lindaikejisblog.com.
- With the current rate of unemployment, starting a blog as a college student will make it easier for you to employ yourself and become an employer of labour, after school.
- Creating a blog will increase your self-confidence in doing something new and tasking.
- As a blogger, you become well informed and therefore turn out to be an authority in the niche you are blogging about.
- Starting a blog increase your chances of securing a lucrative job after graduation. This is because; you can include it as one of your active job experiences in your CV.
- Blogging empowers you with skills to answer Comprehensions and do quick Summary.
- As a blogger, your intelligence and popularity in school makes it easy for you to influence your friends and lecturers to favour you.
- Creating a blog ensures that all your articles everlastingly stored for you and you can access them anytime.
- Starting a blog as a student will help you write your School Seminar and Degree Project Reports.
- Blogging ultimately sends money to your bank account, even while you’re asleep.
Benefits of Starting a Blog in your School
Blogging as a student can make you popular, drastically improve your writing skills, increase your chances of securing a lucrative job after graduation and ultimately put real cash into your bank account. You know how hard it is to get enough money from your parents or sponsors for some drinks and flexing?
To set up a blog in your school or colleges now now, you would need to:
- A domain name.
- A web hosting service to put your domain.
- 30 minutes of your time.
So, would you like to start a blog today? Then follow this link and read How to Start a Blog, the right way – Step by step guide.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in that step by step guide.
- How to Register a Domain Name for Free.
- How to Choose the Best Web Hosting.
- How to install WordPress.
- How to Install a Template or Theme for the design of your blog.
- How to Install & Customize your Blog with Plugins.
- How to Publish Articles & Pages such as AboutUs & ContactUs.
- How to Make Money With Your Blog.
What are you waiting for? Click: How to Start a Blog in your School – Student Blogging Guide,