Have you signed up for a FREE Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®? Payoneer is the 2nd most widely used prepaid account with which you can Receive and Withdraw Money as well as for making and receiving payments online, from all over the world.
So if you are a blogger, a freelancer or an affiliate marketer or you have an online business and you desire to receive payments easily from clients worldwide but you’re from one of the PayPal restricted countries in Africa, Asia etc? You need a Payoneer MasterCard. Click this link to Sign Up & Activate your Payoneer MasterCard global payments service.
Once you’ve activated your Payoneer MasterCard, it will show $0.00 on your account. To get $25 bonus, you’ll have to receive at least $100 to your Payoneer account.
How to Receive Money to Your Payoneer Account
I will show you how you can load money to your Payoneer account. Currently, there are two main ways to add funds to your card.
Receiving Payments from Payoneer Supported Companies
Are you a website owner, Bloggers, Freelancers, and Affiliate Marketers? You can get payment from the companies that support Payoneer payment method. Some of the companies include:
- Freelancing sites: Elance, Odesk, Fiverr, 99Designs, Freelance etc.
- Affiliate Networks: Shareasale, Commission Junction, Clickbank, Envato etc.
- Advertising Networks: Buysellads, Infolinks, Revenuehits, Qadabra, Kontera etc.
Using US Payment Service
Very good for businesses and allows Payoneer account holders to receive payments from US-based companies. You don’t need to be a US resident to receive money from US based companies like Amazon, Clickbank etc. All you need to do is, use ‘US Payment Service’ of your account.
How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer
Presently, users of the Payoneer MasterCard can withdraw Payoneer money to your local bank account or local MasterCard supported ATM. But initially, you need to submit your bank account for approval.
Steps to Submitting your Bank Account Number:
- Login to your Payoneer account.
- Go to “My Bank Account” under ‘Withdraw’ from main menu.
- Confirm your account ownership by entering Full Card number, Card CVV, Date of Birth and Payoneer Account Password.
- On the next page, enter your Bank name, Branch name, Account name, Account number and Bank account description.
- Checkmark the terms & conditions and click on ‘Finish’ button.
- Payoneer will send you an email confirming bank account approval.
When this is approved, you can withdraw money to your bank account.The steps are easy.
Steps to Withdrawing Money to Your Bank Account:
- Login to your account and go to “My Bank Account” under ‘Withdraw’ menu.
- Select your bank account and enter amount to withdraw.
- Click on ‘Continue’ button and confirm your withdrawal.
- You will get your payment within 2-3 days.
Make Withdrawals from a Local ATM
As you would withdraw from your local bank ATM, you can also withdraw Payoneer money from your local ATM booths.
Only ensure that the ATM is MasterCard supported. Any ATM with MasterCard logo accepts Payoneer Card. You will be paid to your local currency.
In Conclusion, I believe that you found this post useful and you were able to learn How to Receive and Withdraw Money from your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® ? Feel free to ask me any question regarding Payoneer MasterCard Registrations and Account Management via comment. Also, help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.