Quickly apply using this link = Payoneer Account
Apply For a Payoneer account Free of Charge and have it shipped from the US to your desired address. Payoneer account is the best alternative to PayPal and it allows you to Receive or Make Payments, Load Funds or Withdraw Cash in your local currency via your ATM boots.
Why You Should Sign Up for Payoneer Account
Payoneer is the biggest, most trusted and widely used global payment solutions, only second to PayPal. Smart merchants and business persons are daily signing up for this great financial solution worldwide because it allows you to Request a Payment and Make Payment to over 200 countries of the world.
The following are some of the great benefits you will derive when you sign up for the Payoneer Account.
- It is Free: Signing up for your Payoneer Account is free. So what are you waiting for? You have nothing to loose.
- Flexible Service: Get paid by leading freelance marketplaces such as Fiverr, Freelancer etc.
- Simplicity: you receive payments from companies anywhere in the world and withdraw your money via either your Prepaid Payoneer Account or to your Local Bank Transfer
- Lesser charges: Up to 50% less than leading competitors.
- It comes with No Obligation: where you don’t have to pay for things like signing up or annual fees.
- $25 Bonus: When you sign up and receive or load about $100 to your MasterCard, you will immediately get a bonus of $25. This same bonus amount is also given to you when you refer a friend.
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up straightaway for a Free Payoneer Account for Indians Now » Click the Sign up Link Here
You’ll Love to See:
Here is How to Create and Monetize a Free Blog and Website Using WordPress!
Who is Payoneer?
Based in the U.S., Payoneer is one of the principal providers of global payment solutions to businesses. Available in over 200 countries and 100 national currencies, Payoneer Account assists business owners and service personnel to receive payments companies and service providers from around the world. Payoneer It offers a Prepaid Account that can be used on MasterCard supported ATM booths worldwide.
Many times, people may want to make payments or receive payments from clients but there may be challenges with PayPal, or your country is restricted in one way or the other, making it difficult for you to be able to receive payments for services you provided online.
This makes Payoneer is a great PayPal Alternative for you. In fact, everyone in India and other countries around her should adopt right immediately. You might have received an email from Payoneer asking you to create Payoneer account and Get $25 for FREE. That isn’t bad right? Did I just hear you say yes?
If you stumbled on this blog and want a flexible and simple payment experiences, kindly click on Sign up for a Free Payoneer Account for Indians Now » or read down and follow the step by step guide on how to Create Payoneer India Account.
Related: Best 5 Indian Film Website 2017
If you are in India and you are involved with any online business like (Affiliate marketing, 99design, Fiverr, hit revenue, etc.) then Payoneer account is something you must have. In this post, we will see how to create Payoneer Account for Indians and how to get Payoneer Account in India in just few clicks.
How to Sign up for a Payoneer Account | Payoneer Account in India
From the Payoneer web homepage, you have to select your preferred withdrawal method which can be either:
- By Payoneer account: Withdraw your money at any ATM worldwide or spend online and in-store.
- Local Bank Account: Withdraw your money to your local bank account in your local currency.
So to set up your account, follow the following steps to apply:
- Kindly Go to Payoneer.com
- Click Sign up
- Fill out the online application form with the following info:
- First Name and Last Name
- Enter your email Address
- Type in your Date of Birth and Click Next
- Select your Country (Philippines)
- Enter your complete Address details
- Contact Number and click next
- Choose a security answer to the question you will choose and click on “Next”
- Now choose a security question for the answer above
- Enter a password
- Choose your account Username
- Enter Bank Account type
- The country location of the Bank
- Enter your local currency
- Enter your account Name
- Also enter your “Account Number”
- SWIFT / BIC
- What is your Bank Name
- Bank Code
- Bank Address
- Now, kindly confirm the all the information you entered, then
Congratulations! You just signed up for a Payoneer Account in India. You just have to wait for your application to be reviewed before approval.
Duration of the Application Process?
This will definitely vary for most people but it takes an average of 10 working days to get your account approved by Payoneer.
So let’s say you applied for the India’s Payoneer account on November 25, 2016. Application should be received and be reviewed by November 30, 2016. Then your Application approval should fall in anytime from December 15, 2016
By December 30, 2016, your Payoneer parcel will be delivered to your address, then login to your India Payoneer account and confirm your MasterCard.
Related: Sign Up For A PayPal Account
How to Login to Payoneer Account
This should be done as soon as your Payoneer item is delivered to you.
- Kindly go to payoneer.com
- Click Login
- Enter your Username and Password and hit the login button.
Related: Yahoo! MAIL India
How Payoneer Pays Me $25 Referral Bonus Per Friend I Refer
I earned $25 for just telling a friend to Sign Up for her free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. I also earned from you signing up, just now!!!
Did I hear you ask how?
Are you interested? If you are really interested, then hit me up on the comment box, dropping your contact email and I will show you how (Step by Step Guide to earning your won commission.
Better still, Subscribe to TechMatas.com and go to my contact page and send me a message, and I will respond to you.
Payoneer India | How to Sign Up For a Free Payoneer account | Was this guide helpful? This is what you need now, so don’t hesitate to sign up today. Please share with colleagues and drop your comment in the box below, should you need clarifications or any questions for us.