You can now Start a Micro Niche Blog with little capital. Blogging has gone beyond publishing just anything. If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore. And that someone is you.
Let me tell that if you want to become truly successful as a blogger, you should go for a Micro Niche Blog. Would you like to know what a micro niche blog is all about and how to start it? Then read on….
You’ll Love to Read:
See Why Every Blog Owner Should Get a Payoneer Account.
What Is A Micro Niche Blog?
I’ll like to define a micro niche blog as a unique blog that publishes unique information about a particular topic or issue. Such blogs are created to address everything about a subject of interest. Search engines find it easy and readily present niche blog content to internet users, who need them. Unlike other general blogs such as like lindaikejisblog.com, a micro niche blog specializes and provides unique contents. This type of blog doesn’t even need regular updates and it pays very big.
Do you know that some top bloggers like Harsh Agrawal who boasts of multiple blogs also have numerous micro niche blogs? In fact, I can authoritatively reveal to you that he has many niche blogs with respect to some of the best web hosting services such as Hostgator Webhosting and Bluehost Webhosting. He makes money from Hostgator affiliate marketing and bluehost affiliate programs.
You’ll Love to Read:
How To Reduce Downtime On Your WordPress Blog/Website!
So, to become a successful blogger and make money online, you should seriously consider starting a niche blog. Google loves niche blogs beacause it is unique and will send massive traffic to it more than it will for general blogs.
Benefits of Starting a Micro Niche Blog.
Very briefly, the benefits of creating a niche blog are as follows:
- High Search Engine Rankings: Micro niche blogs receives bigger search engine rankings than blogs that publishes multiple topics. Search engines like Google pays more attention to them because they understood what your blog is all about.
- Regular Publishing is Not Necessary: This type of blog doesn’t even need regular updates. You have enough time to do other things as your articles aren’t time bound.
- Global Branding: Setting up a Micro niche blog establishes your blog as a global brand and an authority in that special area of discuss. You don’t have to struggle with to marketing efforts because the blog almost always promotes itself.
- Make Money From Affiliate Marketing: Micro niche blogs are excellent ways to make money from Affiliate Marketing Programs. Publishing specialized contents makes your blog an authority and readers will mostly buy recommended products through your affiliate links.
You’ll Love to Read:
How to Switch From Blogger (.blogspot.com) To WordPress (.com) In 8 Steps.
What You Need To Start a Micro Niche Blog.
- A Web Hosting Service to Put Your Domain.
- A Domain Name (Free, when you buy a web hosting service).
- 30 Minutes of Your Time.
Of course, you should have access to a computer system with internet connection, so that you can practice what I’m showing you now directly on online.
You’ll Love to Read:
5 Steps to Earning Income From Affiliate Marketing Programs –
How to Start a Micro Niche Blog!
The following are the steps to follow to start a Micro Niche Blog, from beginning to end.
- Register A Domain Name.
- Select the Best Web Hosting.
- Install WordPress.
- Install A Theme or Template To Modify Your Site’s Design.
- Create Posts & Pages In WordPress.
- Customize WordPress With Plugins And Extensions.
- How To Drive Traffic & Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog.
- Resources To Learn Blogging With WordPress And Get Support.
- Make Money With Your Blogs.
1) Register a Domain.
A unique domain name is the winning magic wand! This domain will be your brand name and you will be famous online, no matter what niche (category of information) you choose to write about. What is a Domain Name?: It is the exclusive address of your blog on the internet. e.g Myname.com. You will get your domain FREE OF CHARGE if you purchase hosting service from Bluehost.
2) Select the Best Web Hosting.
Now, Web hosting is that package that provides space on the internet for websites and blogs. When you create a blog or website and you what people to see it, you will need to publish it with a web hosting service. Bluehost gives you cheap webhosting with a Free Domain name registration.
Why You Should Get Bluehost Now!
Bluehost is the best webhosting recommended by WordPress.org! Many top bloggers all over the world use it. It is a leading U.S based web hosting service provider, which hosts more than 2 million websites on their servers. Bluehost offers excellent web hosting services at affordable rate of ($2.95/mo).
If you want to Start a Blog or Design a Website for a business, you need a domain and a web host! Bluehost is great and widely recommended for your webhosting needs.
So, I recommend Bluehost to you.
How to Buy Web hosting from Bluehost!
Now, here is the step by step guide to purchasing web hosting from bluehost! it is simple and doesn’t take more than 20 minutes.
Select web hosting plan.
Choose any web hosting plan of your choice. Bluehost provides 3 beautiful plans and they include:
- Basic: (host one domain)
- Plus: (host multiple domains)
- Pro: (host multiple domains + Over $180/yr in extras)
So, if you want to host only one website or blog, select “Basic” plan. This plan is excellent for you as a newbie or start-up business. You won’t need the costlier plans unless if you are expecting massive traffic of million visitors per day.
Enter Your Domain Name.
In this step, you’ll enter your Domain Name. Domain name is the name you want for your website or blog, Example: TechMatas. Here, we have two options and they are:
- New Domain: register a new domain name for free
- I have a Domain Name: use your current domain name you have.
- Choose “New Domain” if you’re a new blogger and don’t have domain name. Bluehost gives you a “FREE domain name” (which is included in the web hosting plan). Ensure that you put your domain name correctly in the box provided for “New Domain“.
- Choose “I have a Domain Name” if you have a domain name already or you’re transferring your domain from another web host. Ensure that you put your domain name correctly in the box provided for “I have a Domain Name“.
Fill up necessary Personal information:
In this step, Bluehost wants you to enter your personal information such as Name, Street Address, Phone Number, Email Address, etc. This is important to them for proper record keeping.
Choose the right Package:
In this step, Bluehost wants you to make a choice of what you want for your webhosting! Options available include: Monthly Plans like 12 month, 24 month or 36 month.
For now, I want you to select 12 month plan. It is excellent for you. To reduce cost, ensure that the following items are unchecked: Domain Privacy Protection, Site Backup Pro, and Site Lock Security.
Fill up Billing information:
In this step, Bluehost wants you to enter your payment information so that you can you’re your payment and complete this transaction. You can make payments through MasterCard or PayPal. Click “More payment options“ to see other available payment channels.
As soon as payment is made, Bluehost sends an email to you notifying you about your transaction. Your hosting package “with a free Domain Name” is delivered to you. Now, go ahead and install WordPress to your Bluehost Domain.
3) Install WordPress.
Check your mail box to find the confirmation email and the cPanel login details sent to you. Use the link they sent to your email box and login to cPanel were your Username will be your domain address and put your password.
After buying hosting with a free domain from bluehost, you will be given a control panel. Through this panel, you’ll Install WordPress. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Control Panel:
In this step, you’ll use the login information (Username and Password) sent to your email to login to your control panel.
- Click the Install WordPress Icon:
Scroll down until you get to the website section of the control panel, then click “Install WordPress” icon. Click “Continue”.
- Specify Domain Name to Install WordPress:
In this step, you’ll specify an appropriate domain name to install WordPress. This could that Free Domain you got from Bluehost when you signed up for Bluehost webhosting! Also, you’ll tick any premium plugin available and ensure that directory is totally empty before the installation.
- Enter Admin Information:
In this step, you’re expected to put in your admin information (Username and Password) to authenticate/authorise your installation.
Next thing you’ll see is >>> WordPress Installation!
You’ll wait for it to finish. S soon as WordPress installation reaches 100%, you’ll be notified. Congratulations! Next step above you will see WordPress is installing. you have to wait for it to install. When its up to 100% above, you will see a congratulatory message informing you that WordPress has installed successfully to your domain. Now you have to go to your WordPress admin dashboard login to view your WordPress dashboard and install some necessary stuffs. your admin dashboard login your should look like http://www.mydomian.com/wp-admin.
You’ll Also Love To See
How to Get Payoneer MasterCard Free of Charge- Earn $25 When You Refer A Friend
4) Install a Theme.
Theme is the layout (look & feel) of your blog. WordPress provides thousands of Free and Premium themes and plugins for users to use on their blogs. Here is a thorough review of some of the themes available, as written by WPBeginner.com.
If you just starting out, I personally suggest that you make use of FREE WordPress in-house developed theme which is regularly updated with water-tight security to protect your blog from scammers. As you grow, you can go for premium themes available at themeforest.net. or in some other places. You may even design your own theme like jide’s Ogbonge.com theme.
How to Install a Free WordPress theme
WordPress offers thousands of free-to use themes whcih you can install and activate immediately, and it is effected on your blogs. You can change your current theme to a new one by:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Appearance » Themes, as shown in the image below.
- Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top. A table of free WordPress themes are listed for you to choose from.
- Choose from any and click “Install”. You also preview the theme to see how it looks, even before you install it.
- After installing the free theme you want, click Activate.
You’ll Love To Read:
Filipino Cupid – How To Register to the Filipino Cupid Social Network
Install a Premium WordPress theme
If you purchased and downloaded a theme from themeforest.net, you can upload it and make it your default WordPress theme. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance>> themes >> and click “Upload theme” button.
- Select the zip file of your premium theme you downloaded. Choose the file and click Install Now.
- Once your theme is installed, you will see a success message along with the link to activate and preview the theme.
5) Install WordPress Plugins.
Plugins allow you to add new features to WordPress Blog such as Adsense (for monetizing your blog), Gallery (for pictures), slideshow (for animations), SocialShare (for sharing your posts on Social Media) etc. There are thousands of free and paid plugins available for your use. The steps below describes how to install a WordPress plugin of your choice.
- On the left side of your blog dashboard, Select “Plugins” and click “Add New”.
- Search & Find your choice of plugins.
- On the activated plugin, click “Activate”.
I have written a detailed post about some important plugins for your blog.
Here is the link – Recommended WordPress plugin for all bloggers
6) Publish Your First Articles & Pages.
This is where you post your article and create your pages such as AboutUs, ContactUs pages. I am sure you have decided about the niche to write about. When you have finished installing your needed WordPress plugins, the next important thing to is to publish your first article.
To create a Page,
- Go to Pages » Add New page in WordPress admin area. This will bring you to the page editor screen, which is empty.
First you need to supply a title for your page, let’s call this page ‘Contact Me’. After that you can add content in the text editor displayed. You can add text, links, images, embed videos, audio, etc. After adding content to your page, you can click on the publish button to make it live on your website. You can repeat the process by adding more pages for different sections of your website. For example, an AboutUs, Advertise With Us, and a “Disclaimer page’ to display to your readers.
To create a Post or Article,
- Go to Posts » Add New in your WordPress admin area.
Here you need to supply a title for your post, let’s call this post ‘My First Blog Post’. After that you can add content in the text editor displayed. You can add text, links, images, embed videos, audio, etc. After adding content to your post, click on the publish button to make it live on your website.
Hurray!!! You have just published your first article. Go ahead and explore the numerous themes, plugins and others available on WordPress and you’d be glad you did.
7) How to Drive Traffic To Your Blog.
Traffic is the life blood of every blog just as blood is the live-wire of every human being. You must always find ways to promote your blogs in order to grow your daily blog traffic or visitors. If your blog must become popular and make money for you, then you must work hard to attract visitors to your blog on a regular basis. One of the ways to make your blog popular is to share it on and become very lively on Social Media and Online forums. The following articles below will help you.
I recommend the following Proven SEO Techniques for you:
- 17 Important SEO Tips to Get Traffic To Your Football Club Blog.
- Best 7 Blogging Forums to Share & Promote your Footbal Blog Posts.
- SEO Technique – Copy Competitor’s Backlinks – Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog in Minutes.
- Best 10 Discussion Forums to Share Your Blog Posts & Build Traffic to Your Blogs.
- Hard to Get Traffic To Your Blog? Based on Logistics, Here is What You Must Do Immediately.
8) Get Support Blogging With WordPress.
With WordPress, you are in total control of how your blog will look! As you grow in your blogging business, you may find yourself looking for some quick tweaks. Thank goodness – there numerous of free WordPress help available online. I will recommend the following resources – they provide free and up to date instructions & tutorials for your blogging needs:
- WordPress.org – This is the biggest and surest place to get quick information about best plugins & themes to use for any particular type of blog. You questions are quickly attended to in the forum and you will love it.
- WPBeginner Blog – A Pro-WordPress blog for up-to-date WordPress tutorials, how tos, and step by step guides.
- Shoutmeloud.org – A Pro-blogging blog for tips and techniques to making a beautiful website.
- Backlinko.com – A wonderful blog teaches how to drive traffic to your site. You need it.I am ready to Help You Create A Blog Today……Contact Me here for assistance.
9) Make Money With Your Blog.
Most people start a blog to make money online. Personally, that is my motivation and I’m sure that that is why you have read upto this point; Lol. There are many ways to monetize your blog. One of the best is through affiliate marketing programs. Below is a list of ways to make money from your blog:
- Affiliate Marketing programs such as Google Adsense, Media.net, propellerads etc.
- Information Marketing.
- Online Video tutorials.
- Commercial ads from private clients.
- And Lots more.
Once you followed my step by step guide above to create your blog, I have some secrets I’ll tell you, about how to monetize your blog. Hit me up at my contact me page and I will send my secret methods to making money with my blog. For a start, I want you to read: How to Make Money From Payoneer MasterCard – Earn $25 Bonus When you Signup and Refer a Friend.
This Was My First Source of Income Online Before Other Affiliate Programs. You’ll Need to Sign Up For Payoneer MasterCard. I Invite You To Register For A Payoneer Account Today Free of Charge & Receive $25 Bonus.
To see our category listings of different affiliate marketing businesses that you can apply for and put in your blog to earn some money, visit:
As long as you’re willing to put in the hard work and effort, you’ll reap the reward. Remember, there are no shortcuts.
12 Best Niches to Start a Blog.
These are top niches that will be wonderful to start a blog for in Nigeria, Ghana and other parts of Africa. They are also great for other countries of the world. If your Niche of interest is entertainment, music or news, you shouldn’t bother.
- Web Hosting Niche
- How to start a blog niche
- How to create a website niche
- Travel & Tourism niche
- Parenting niche
- Automobile niche
- Cooking niche
- Coaching & Personal Development niche
- Arts and Crafts niche
- Sexual Health niche
- Gospel niche
And a whole lot of others.
If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore.
Order this eBook for $5! Click it now!
Blogging has gone beyond publishing just anything. If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore. Let me tell that if you want to become truly successful as a blogger in Nigeria, you should go for a Micro Niche Blog.
You’ll Also Love To See:
15 Benefits of Starting An Online Business – How To Start A Blog.
I hope this tutorial about: Niche Blog – How to Start a Micro Niche Blog – Create a Niche Blog, sure helped you. Feel free to leave a question and also tell me how well you have blogged. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends on social media.