The 27th National Conference of the NCS, which is the 27th edition of the meeting, is set to hold from July 17 to July 19, 2018 at the International Conference Center of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
According to a press release by Nigeria Computer Society, (NCS), the 27th National Conference serve to promote and address practical realities and needs, best practices, emerging issues, innovation, stakeholder roles and future sustainability. Digital inclusion is particularly important as the urgent need to diversify the economy away from dependence on oil and improve economic performance becomes more important. Join NCS in developing and setting the national digital inclusion agenda.
The Conference Theme is:
Digital Inclusion: Opportunities, Challenges and Strategies (Digital Inclusion 2018).
This 27th National Conference of the NCS goes with the #DigitalInclusion2018.
To participate in the conference proceedings including registrations, exhibitions and advertisement, kindly visit ncs.org.ng or E-mail: email@example.com.
The Sub-Themes of the 27th National Conference of the NCS includes:
- Poverty Eradication and Job Creation in the Rural Digital Economy
- Internet and Broadband for All
- e-agriculture, e-health, e-education for inclusion: Software and Local Content
- Digital Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- Tech Startups, SMEs and Youth Entrepreneurship
- E-Voting and Election Management
- New Technologies for Economic Growth and Diversification
- Digital Literacy, Knowledge Culture and Human Capital Development
- Policy and Regulatory Framework
- e-Government, Citizen Engagement and Open Government
- FinTech, e-Commerce and Financial Inclusion
- Digital Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Innovative Collaboration and Partnerships
- Cybersecurity: Awareness, Threat Protection and Digital Rights
- Innovation for the Elderly, Internally Displaced Persons and the Vulnerable
The Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) is the umbrella body of all computer practitioners; both in the academics, industry and policy makers. They also have oversight functiions on the National Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS), which is an umbrella body of students of Computer Sciences in Nigeria’s higher institutions.
The National Secretariat of the NCS is at Plot 10, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja – Lagos, Nigeria.
- Best Web-hosting Services to Get Cheap .ng Domain in Nigeria.
- Make a Business Website in Nigeria – Download a Free EBook Guide
- How to Sell Products online in Nigeria.
- First 100% Digital Bank in Nigeria…See which Bank it is.
- Benefits of Creating a Website for your Business
- All You Need to Know About How to Start a Blog in Nigeria with small money