How to Link Bank Account to PayPal Account so you can Pay Online.
PayPal is a foremost online payment platform that allows you to make and receive payment from clients around the world. If you want to purchase items on Amazon or eBay or on any other merchant that receives payment via PayPal, you need to Opening a PayPal account. This is what you can do within few minutes.
Follow this link: How to Open a PayPal Account
After creating a PayPal account, you will need to activate and fund it – put money inside it so that you can use it to pay online. One of the ways to fund your PayPal account is to connect to your Bank Account.
These are the steps to link a bank account to your PayPal account:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device tap Menu, then Wallet).
- Click + Link a card or bank.
- Click Link a bank account.
- If you don’t see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
- Depending on the bank you select, you may have an option to link your bank instantly using your online banking log in information**.
If you don’t see the option to link instantly:
• Select Checking or Savings.
• Enter the bank’s routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
• Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue
Note the following:
- You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. Those data are not stored in PayPal system. Moreover, they are used to confirm ownership of the bank account with your bank. If you enter this information correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.If you don’t or can’t confirm your bank instantly, you will be prompted to manually confirm your bank account (your bank account needs to be confirmed in order for you to use it as a funding option when making purchases).
- In 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. There will be a third entry on your statement combining these two amounts as a withdrawal. For example, you may see two deposits of $.05 and $.15 and a withdrawal of $.20. Enter the 2 small amounts, in this example this would be $.05 and $.15, on the confirm bank screen. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
Note the following:
- Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. In this situation, you will need to call us to confirm your bank, or follow the instant confirmation process. Furthermore, your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check. The routing number usually has 9 digits. Additionally, your bank account number is the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
So you can now link your bank account to PayPal and use it to pay for goods and services online. Let us know through the comment box, if you have any trouble doing that.
You’ll Love to See:
- Receive and Convert Airtime to Cash with Zoranga
- Accept Online Payment with Paystack.
- How to Qualify to Receive Walmart Credit Card Account Offer
- PayPal VS Payoneer – Who Offers Best Services to Merchants and Users.
- Best PayPal Alternatives