Go straight away to Click Facebook LiveStream to install a Facebook Live stream event on your Page.
Competition is getting fiercer by the day, among the video companies such as YouTube and Periscope as Facebook has introduced Live Streaming Video tool to its arsenal. This is otherwise referred to as Facebook Live Stream feature.
Now, users in the U.S., UK, and Brazil can stream live video directly to their account news feed. The Facebook live stream is considered to be in its early stages and many other countries will soon be able to enjoy this new feature of streaming live on Facebook. Watch out on Techmatas.com as we shall be giving you updates about that.
Let’s see how to set up your Facebook Live Stream Feature using using your Smartphone.
Steps to Using Facebook Live Stream Feature On Your Smartphone
- Sign in to your Facebook account and make a new status post.
- Select the “New Live Video Icon”
- In the page that is opened, write a description and choose “You can see your stream from your friend’s post”
- Click “Go Live”.
Once you do that…..
- A 3(three) seconds countdown timer will start
- Comments from viewers will appear below the video.
- The total number of viewers will be displayed above.
- Live broadcasts on Facebook Live are limited to 30 minutes.
- You may block someone by pressing on their profile picture.
- As soon as you are finished with your streaming, press the “FINISH” button.
Completed, that’s it.
What You Must Note About the Facebook Live Stream feature.
- The Facebook Live Stream clip will post on your Facebook timeline and you can save it to your phone.
- If you wish to have a bigger audience, Facebook suggest you announce in your live stream in advance with another post, when you plan to go live. This will help people to put it on their schedule.
- As soon as you’re done broadcasting, the video will post itself to your Facebook timeline where people can choose to replay it, helping you to collect more views.
The Facebook Live Stream video experience is quite comparable to what you get from Periscope. But, Periscope will posts the notification to all your Twitter followers about you going live. Should you have any questions and recommendations, please do that through the comment Box below. Remember to Share this post with friends.