Search Email In GMail
Google Mail provides users with an easy to use search feature. This search feature allows you to search for a specific or set of emails with similar keywords. Simply put, the search mail feature allows you to perform a Google search in your email.
With Google Email search feature, you can find any message, no matter when it was received. It does a very thorough search of every part of your emails so that you can locate a message even if you don’t remember the Sender’s identity.
How to Search for a Message:
- Login to your Gmail Account | Gmail Sign In
- Locate the Google Mail Search Box at the top of the page,
- Type your Search Keywords in the Gmail search box, then
- Click the search button.
- The inbox of your Gmail will display your search results.
- Click an email to read it, or you can try a different search.
Related: How to Sign Up For a Gmail Account
Note that you can also click Show search options to perform an advanced search. This is especially useful if you could not find what you’re looking for.