Close Netflix Account
Oh No! Has anything gone wrong with your Netflix Account or you just want to do away with it? No wonder you are desperately getting to and pushing the the red bar of the Netflix service. Anyways, closing or just deactivating your Netflix Account has been made much easier. So whatever is your reason for canceling your Netflix Account, go ahead and follow these easy steps to canceling or deleting a Netflix account This is unlike the previous methods. With these, you can delete or cancel Netflix account with just few clicks.
Until now, the Netflix account termination tool made available for users by Netflix, only allowed him to deactivate Netflix accounts. Right now, things are looking great and different. Users have the privilege to cancel their Netflix membership should they desire to and at anytime. Even Netflix members in the UK, Canada and United States may cancel their DVD Plan if they so want. They can even do this by themselves, at their most convenient time. The easy to use steps below will show you HOW TO.
How to Delete Netflix Account | Cancel Netflix Account
- Open your favorite web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera mini, etc) using your device.
- Visit the Netflix homepage at www.netflix.com
- Properly Login to your Netflix account by typing in your Username and Password.
- Go to your account’s home page and click on the “Your Account and help” link located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “Cancel Membership” link on your account page, or better still, click on this link https://movies.netflix.com/Cancel Plan, if you’re using your Netflix account in auto login mode.
- Confirm that you really want to shut down your Netflix account and click “done or deactivate account”.
It is important and recommended that you make use of a PC or Mac (desktop/laptop), should you want to Cancel or terminate your Netflix account permanently. This is because you will be prompted to automatically download the Netflix app if you’re accessing the site with a mobile device and secondly, Netflix does not allow you to cancel your membership using the mobile app.
As soon as you deactivate or delete your Netflix account using a PC or Mac, it will also delete the said account off all other connected devices such as PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One, Wii U, Wii, Wii U, Android, Wii U, Smart TVs, Roku, and other connected devices.
- How to reset Netflix Password in 10 Easy Steps
- How to Close Your Social Account,
- How to Close / Delete Yahoomail account
Was this guide helped? If it did, please share it. Should you have questions and comments about how to Cancel Netflix Account and other related questions, write in to us using the comment box below. Share this post!