Closing a Hotmail Account
If you have thought over or have even decided to close your Hotmail Email account, that means you aren’t finding your experiences funny any longer. In fact, it is a serious matter.Before we continue, we have carefully studied how the Hotmail.com works. It is one of the Free Email Services; personal email service from Microsoft. It completely helps users keep their inbox clutter-free with powerful organizational tools, and collaborate easily with others…Continue Reading at Hotmail.com Sign Up, Hotmail Login and Account Management.
In this post, we have presented you with a step-by-step guide to closing your Hotmail account.
Why Would You Want to Close Your Email Account
Some of the reasons why you may want close your email account may include:
- Constant receipt of spam emails
- Serious Security breach in your email account.
- Exposure to serious harm
- Availability of perceived better email service.
How To Close a Hotmail Account?
Remember that once you close your Hotmail account, you will loose what ever messages, files and lots of other information. So before you do these steps, make sure that you done a back up your messages, files and lots of other information.
To close your Hotmail email account go through the following steps,
- visit https://account.microsoft.com, using any browser of your choice.
- Login with the Hotmail account you want to delete.
- Select the Security & privacy tab.
- Select the More security settings link.
- Scroll down and click Close my account,
- Finally, follow the prompts to delete your Hotmail account.
Hope you found this tutorial helpful? Please share with friends. Should you find it difficult still, leave a reply on the comment box and i will help you, as much as I can.
Samuel Makuochi is the face behind www.TechMatas.com and www.OpportuniHub.com. I am an Academia, Tech and Toplist Blogger, and Business Lover from Nigeria. Connect with me on the following platforms: