You can now Start a Micro Niche Blog with little capital. Blogging has gone beyond publishing just anything. . If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore.
Let me tell that if you want to become truly successful as a blogger in Nigeria, you should go for a Micro Niche Blog. Would you like to know what a micro niche blog is all about and how to start it? Then read on….
What Is A Micro Niche Blog?
I’ll like to define a micro niche blog as a unique blog that publishes unique information about a particular topic or issue. Such blogs are created to address everything about a subject of interest. Search engines find it easy and readily present niche blog content to internet users, who need them. Unlike other general blogs such as www.entrepreneur.ng, www.lindaikejisblog.com, www.gossipmill.com etc, micro niche blogs are specialized and provides special contents. This type of blog doesn’t even need regular updates and it pays very beautifully.
Do you know that some top bloggers like Harsh Agrawal who boasts of multiple blogs also have numerous micro niche blogs? In fact, I can authoritatively reveal to you that he has many niche blogs with respect to some of the best web hosting services such as Hostgator.com Web Hosting and Bluehost. He makes money from Hostgator affiliate marketing and bluehost affiliate programs. They are HGUsers and BHUsers.
So, to become a successful blogger and make money online, you should seriously consider starting a niche blog. If you are serious, you should implement this idea of having a micro niche blog that is talking about a webhosting service of any choice. By doing so people will know that, your blog is talking about a particular product.
Benefits of Starting a Micro Niche Blog.
Very briefly, the benefits of creating a niche blog are as follows:
- High Search Engine Rankings: Micro niche blogs receives bigger search engine rankings than blogs that publishes multiple topics. Search engines like Google pays more attention to them because they understood what your blog is all about.
- Regular Publishing is Not Necessary: This type of blog doesn’t even need regular updates. You have enough time to do other things as your articles aren’t time bound.
- Global Branding: Setting up a Micro niche blog establishes your blog as a global brand and an authority in that special area of discuss. You don’t have to struggle with to marketing efforts because the blog almost always promotes itself.
- Make Money From Affiliate Marketing: Micro niche blogs are excellent ways to make money from Affiliate Marketing Programs. Publishing specialized contents makes your blog an authority and readers will mostly buy recommended products through your affiliate links.
What You Need To Start a Micro Niche Blog.
- A Web Hosting Service to Put Your Domain.
- A Domain Name (Free, when you buy a web hosting service).
- 30 Minutes of Your Time.
Of course, you should have access to a computer system with internet connection, so that you can practice what I’m showing you now directly on online.
12 Best Niches to Start a Blog.
These are top niches that will be wonderful to start a blog for in Nigeria, Ghana and other parts of Africa. They are also great for other countries of the world. If your Niche of interest is entertainment, music or news, you shouldn’t bother.
- Web Hosting Niche
- How to start a blog niche
- How to create a website niche
- Travel & Tourism niche
- Parenting niche
- Automobile niche
- Cooking niche
- Coaching & Personal Development niche
- Arts and Crafts niche
- Sexual Health niche
- Gospel niche
And a whole lot of others.
If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore.
I’ll encourage you to start a local web hosting micro niche blog. For you to create a micro niche blog, you’ll need a domain and a web hosting. I recommend the following web hosting services below:
From, any of these web hosting services; you can get a domain name and webhosting for as low as $10 to $20 (N3750 to N7500).
As soon as you sign up, you will be able to follow the steps below to design your own web hosting micro niche blog. You’ll also start earning money by selling their products via a link in your blog.
How to Start a Micro Niche Blog
For blogging, I’ll recommend WordPress platform. The following are the exact steps you’ll follow to start a Micro Niche Blog, from beginning to end.
- Find And Register A Domain Name For Free.
- Choose The Best Web Hosting.
- Install WordPress.
- Install A Theme or Template To Modify Your Site’s Design.
- Create Posts & Pages In WordPress.
- Customize WordPress With Plugins And Extensions.
- How To Drive Traffic & Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog.
- Resources To Learn Blogging With WordPress And Get Support.
- Doing Something Extra – Creating Blogs With More Features.
- Making Money With Your Blogs.
From experience, I’m sure that a video or eBook will be excellent for someone like you. Therefore, I packaged a 12 Course Video Tutorials & EBook, showing simple steps to Starting a Blog, and How to Make Money Blogging.
Some amazing fact about these materials:
- Video Tutorials has 12 solid videos (8 minutes each) of very clear and easy to understand guides. Audio quality is also very wonderful.
- EBook has 25 pages of high quality and graphical illustrations of all the steps.
- In 30Minutes, you would have created your own blog, and ready to make money online, I guarantee you. My team and I at com, am always available to assist you ping your blog, as the case arises.
- This is the guide that helped others to set up their blog businesses and they are happy for doing that.
- Everything is explained in simple English (both verbally in the case of Video Tutorials and written in the case of EBook) for better understanding.
- If you are ready to start blogging like a pro and making money online, this guide is for you. It will go a long way to establish you.
- With this Video Tutorials or eBook, you’ll build a Super Blog in the comfort of your home & Make Money From Your Blog.
Ready to Get This EBook? Click it now!
Blogging has gone beyond publishing just anything. If you can think of any topic that people aren’t writing about so much, but you see them talking about it often, then that is a niche blog waiting for someone to explore. Let me tell that if you want to become truly successful as a blogger in Nigeria, you should go for a Micro Niche Blog.
I hope this tutorial about: Niche Blog – How to Start a Micro Niche Blog – Create a Niche Blog, sure helped you. Feel free to leave a question and also tell me how well you have blogged. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends on social media.