MSN UK Registration – MSN Hotmail Login
MSN is Microsoft Network for short. It is a place for the Latest news, Hotmail sign in, Outlook email, Skype, lives scores of games and so much more. The official website of MSN is Official website.
MSN has got specific country-domain including and some of them are:
1. MSN UK
2. MSN Canada
4. MSN India
5. MSN USA
According to Wikipedia.com, MSN is described as a web portal which also includes a related collection of Internet services and apps for Windows and mobile devices. It is provided by Microsoft and launched on August 24, 1995. This is the very same date that Microsoft released Windows 95, operating system. Follow this link to read more about the history of MSN on WIKIPEDIA.
MSN provides breaking news, weather reports, sports news, money news, apps and MSN travel news.
We believe that most of you will like to know what MSN is all about: msn.com Email Sign Up – www.msn.com is the place to get all the latest news on just about everything under the sun. Whether you want to know what is up with your favourite celebrities or what is going down in the world of politics, you can always trust MSN to have that information for you.
so in this article we will be showing you all you need in other of successfully have an MSN account. So we will be showing you how to create msn account, How to Sign in on www.msn.com and How to Make MSN your Homepage
Services Currently Offered by MSN
The following are the list of services currently offered by the Microsoft Network and they include:
- U.S. based services:
These include MSN web portal, MSN Dial-up, the Internet service provider (originally The Microsoft Network) and MSN Games, a casual gaming website. These are specific to the US.
- International and country-based services:
These are international services provided for some other nations of the world. They include MSN India, MSN UK, MSN China etc.
- Polished and rebranded Services: Some of its rebranded services are as follows:
- Outlook.com, a webmail service (previously MSN Hotmail)
- Bing, a web search engine (previously MSN Search)
- Bing Ads, a business advertising service (previously MSN adCenter)
- Bing Maps, a maps website (previously MSN Expedia Maps and MSN Virtual Earth)
- Calendar, a personal calendar service (previously MSN Calendar)
- Messenger, an instant messaging service (previously MSN Messenger Service)
- Windows Live, the umbrella name under which several MSN services were rebranded
- Windows Live Messenger, an instant messaging client (previously MSN Messenger)
Note that Signing Up on MSN will give you an Microsoft account which you can use on their other service like Microsoft Live at live.com, Hotmail account, etc.
MSN Sign Up – How to Create msn.com Account
- Go to www.msn.com and click on sign in. The sign in link is at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Select the SIGN UP NOW at the bottom of the page that will appear. A sign up form will come up.
- Enter required information such as your first and last name. Also supply a username- an email address that you want to be using
- Create a password of no less than 8 characters and confirm your password.
- Select your country of residence. If you are in the USA give your ZIP code as well.
- Enter date of birth
- Select your gender
- Enter phone number after selecting the country code.
- Enter the code that you will be given and then click on create account.
MSN Login – How to Sign in to www.msn.com
- Go to www.msn.com and click Sign In in top right corner of the page
- Now you will be taken to login.live.com page which you can use for MSN Login
- Enter your email and password which you have registered
- Click Sign In
How to Make MSN my Homepage
- Go to MSN Homepage by visiting www.msn.com
- Click ‘Make MSN my Homepage’ present above the fold
- Now depending on the browser you are using,
- It will give the suitable steps
- Follows the steps and make MSN your Homepage.
In conclusion, I believe that this review and how to guides about MSN.com were helpful. Should you have some other questions regarding those services we mentioned and some other ones not here, don’t hesitate to drop them on the comment box. Please share this post.
- AOL Registration UK – AOL Mail Login UK – AOL Mail Sign UK
- Apply for Jobs at Walmart in UK – (Video Guide Included).
- UK Companies to Pay More for Microsoft Office.
- Register Walmart-one | US, Canada, UK, Australia Registration & Login Guide
- Start Money-Making Digital Marketing Business in Few Steps – Smart Tips
- How to Create a Blog the Best Way – What You Need to Know.
- Checklist to Purchasing Web Hosting in the UK